Adventure First Aid, 32 oz. Kit
- Durable Water Bottle – 32oz, BPA-free plastic bottle keeps contents dry or water in, depending on your needs.
- A Variety of Bandages – Rugged bandages in a variety of sizes.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start – Die-cut moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses – A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Clean and Close Wounds – Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x3"
1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
1 – Cloth Tape - 1/2" x 5 Yards
1 – Slim Rescue Howler Whistle
5 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1" x 3"
2 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, Knuckle
2 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, Fingertip
2 – Adhesive Bandage, Plastic, Junior
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
I like really like this first aid kit to keep in my car and I like the fact that it's in a bottle that is waterproof and would allow for the items to be kept dry if you take this on a canoe/rafting trip. It has a good variety/combination of first aid items that are good to have on a short trip. –Alana E.