Trauma Pak III
- Designed for Immediate Response – Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or IFAK add-on.
- Trauma Response Instructions – Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak III contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations.
- 4" Pressure Trauma Dressing – Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, pressure bar, and trauma pad to stop bleeds using up to 40 lbs. of force.
- Adventure Medical Trauma Tourniquet – Stop persistent bleeds with the windlass tourniquet, the most well-known, military-style tourniquet, which can be applied over clothing for immediate response to life-threatening bleeds.
- A Compact, Lightweight Kit in Waterproof Bag – The waterproof, resealable Trauma Pak III weighs only 8 oz. and is a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials – Kit includes a marker to write the tourniquet application time and Patient Assessment Form, EMT shears to cut through fabric, nitrile gloves, and a triangular bandage to stabilize limbs.
1 – EMT Shears, 4"
1 – Triangular Bandage
1 – Latex-Free Gloves
1 – Emergency Bandage, 4"
1 – Multigate Tourniquet
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Excellent First Aid. I recently had the unfortunate opportunity to use this kit on a scuba diving trip. One of the divers was severely cut, I opened the kit and was relieved to find everything I needed to stop the bleeding, the duct tape provided in the kit did the job of holding everything in place in a wet environment. I carry one of these when I am hunting, diving, fishing, hiking, and in my truck. I highly recommend this to anyone who realizes they may be in a situation where emergency medical assistance is not readily available, or may not arrive in time to save you, or your friends and family. –Yakima