Ultralight/Watertight Medical Kit - .3
- Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes – Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
- 100% Waterproof First Aid Kit – Face rivers, snow, and exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
- Ultralight and Compact – Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket and is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
- Treatment for Injuries and Illnesses – Clean and protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, and a variety of bandages. Manage pain and illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, and common allergies.
- Blister Prevention & Protection – Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief – Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with itch relief wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
5 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1" x 3"
3 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, Knuckle
2 – Bandage, Butterfly Closure
1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
1 – Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Sterile, 2"
1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
3 – Safety Pin
2 – Alcohol Prep Pad
3 – After Bite Wipe
2 – Triple Antibiotic, Single Use
2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
6 – Alcohol Swab
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Compact and all the basics. I opened this little kit and was pleasantly surprised at all the first aide necessities and quantities inside. If you are on a solo trek, or have 1 or 2 other persons, this kit is perfect. –Kali