Ultralight/Watertight Medical Kit - .5
- Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes – Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, this kit will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing – Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
- Ultralight and Compact – Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .5, which weighs less than 4 oz. Extremely compact, medical kit contains preparedness supplies you need without taking up space you don't have.
- Treatment for Wounds and Illnesses – Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly bandages, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain and illnesses with a wide array of medications.
- Blister Prevention & Protection – Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief – Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with itch relief wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
3 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, Knuckle
5 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1" x 3"
2 – Bandage, Butterfly Closure
1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 4"
1 – Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Sterile, 2"
2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
3 – Safety Pin
1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
3 – Triple Antibiotic, Single Use
2 – Tincture of Benzoin
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Has everything you need and then some. This is an amazing medical kit. I'm a seasoned backpacker, camper, and hiker. I just did my first solo camping trip and it was my first camping road trip since Covid. I didn't feel up to making my own kit, and bought this one instead. Luckily I didn't need to use it until I got home, showered, and realized I had something stuck in my foot. Lol. I couldn't find tweezers and thought to check this kit. It had tweezers, anti-septic wipes, and a band-aid for me to cover my tiny wound. Its amazing how much they squeeze into this tiny, lightweight bag. –DemoiselleMoi